A LITTLE ABOUT US
Huston Door & Millwork is a division of Huston Lumber & Supply Company. At Huston Door & Millwork we focus on supplying quality products to the professional builder and installer. We take pride in offering the finest brand-name products available in the market. Our suppliers see us not only as a distributor of their products, but as a partner in business. We pay attention to the details and care about the end results. Because of this, we are able to offer a wide array of doors, cabinets, mouldings, hardware and other specialty products at a competitive price.
We produce prehung door units and specialty products on state of the art equipment. We hire and train only the most qualified professionals to ensure that the quality of our materials and service is superior. Our craftsmen take a meticulous approach to each task to ensure the details meet your specifications. We take pride in our work and will continue to go the extra mile to meet or exceed your expectations.
Finding the Product is Simple – It’s Our Service that Makes the Difference!
HDM PREMIUM DOORS
Our Quality Control provides additional benefits to our customers:
- Top of the line machinery maintains tighter tolerances and higher quality.
- We stock a selection of door slabs that enables quick delivery.
- Complete hands-on process means our customers receive their doors in pristine condition.
- Our hinges are mounted completely flush on the jamb side and flush on the beveled side of the door, providing a more professional appearance.
- We predrill our hinge screws to ensure they go in straight and reduce blowout.
- For a more pronounced appearance and a stronger Stop Moulding, we use a 3/8”x 1-3/8” Stop Moulding, instead of a typical 3/8”x 1-1/8” Stop.
- Our hinges are available in many different finishes at 3-1/2” and 4”.
- For a heavier door installation, our customers can upgrade to ball bearing hinges.
- We install temporary spacers in between the head jamb and the strike jambs to maintain gap tolerances during transportation and installation.
- To reduce excess screw holes in the door and jamb during shipping, we use a plastic closure clip through the bore and strike, which is fastened on the back-side of the jamb to secure the door.
- To reduce any hardware mounting problems during installation, we insure that the routing of the strike is aligned with the bolt mortise.
- For a stronger connection to the stud frame, we also include a pack of longer (2) 2-1/4” screws for single door installation and (4) 2-1/4” screws for double door installation.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our skilled staff and equipped shop allow us to accommodate all custom millwork needs. Whether you need to match an existing profile, shape a radius or arch casing, assemble or cut large quantities, we are the shop for you. When it comes to custom, we welcome any project! Our unique history sets us apart from the competition considering our craftsmen have over 100 years of experience. You can count on Huston Door & Millwork for professional work, the utmost integrity, and attention to detail on every project.
Shelves & Brackets
Cabinets & Book Cases
We provide quality millwork, expert advice & exceptional service.
GET IN CONTACT WITH US